** Summary changed:

- 13.10: screen does not turn off after x minutes of inactivity
+ screen does not turn off after x minutes of inactivity

** Tags added: trusty xenial

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  screen does not turn off after x minutes of inactivity

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I've just upgraded from Ubuntu 13.04 to 13.10. All is apparently
  working fine except the screen that does not turn off anymore after
  the time defined in "turn the screen off after xxx minutes". I saw
  that a similar bug was opened (​#1228939) but is now considered as
  fixed. Indeed my bug is a little different: the option is correctly
  saved, but not applied. It seems, I'm not the only one to face this
  problem. I haven't found this bug in launchpad, except the closed one
  just mentionned.

  I see also this bug described
  here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2182779
  and here (in French): http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=15456631