Public bug reported:

There is no option to select DSL connection while creating new network
profile for wired connection. I cannot connect using that network
profile.

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Tags: network-manager

** Description changed:

- There is no option to select DSL connection in wired connection. I
- cannot connect using that network profile. I have to use commandline to
- create a new DSL Connection.
+ There is no option to select DSL connection in new network profile for
+ wired connection. I cannot connect using that network profile.

** Also affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- No DSL option in creating new connection in networkmanager
+ No DSL option while creating new network profile in network-manager

** No longer affects: u1db

** Description changed:

- There is no option to select DSL connection in new network profile for
- wired connection. I cannot connect using that network profile.
+ There is no option to select DSL connection while creating new network
+ profile for wired connection. I cannot connect using that network
+ profile.

  No DSL option while creating new network profile in network-manager

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu: