SRU verification for Artful:
I have reproduced the defects mentioned in [1] with gnome-settings-daemon
3.26.1-0ubuntu5 in artful and have verified that the version of
gnome-settings-daemon 3.26.2-0ubuntu0.1 in -proposed fixes the issue. I also
performed some extra exploratory testing and didn't find any new issue.

Marking as verification-done

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/tree/NEWS

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-artful
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-artful

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  Update gnome-settings-daemon to 3.26.2

Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-settings-daemon source package in Artful:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Impact
  ======
  This is a new bugfix release from the stable 3.26 branch.

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/tree/NEWS?h=gnome-3-26
  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/log?h=gnome-3-26

  It also fixes LP: #1721927

  Test Case
  =========
  After installing the update, restart your computer.

  Open the Settings app and verify that things appear to work fine.

  Regression Potential
  gnome-settings-daemon is required for the login screen so a severe bug could
make it unable to log in normally, but this is a fairly minimal update so that
risk doesn't seem likely.

  There is a micro-release exception for GNOME:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#GNOME