$ xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 2048 x 1152, maximum 8192 x 8192
XWAYLAND0 connected 2048x1152+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
290mm x 170mm
   2048x1152     59.83*+

  Gnome Night Light doesn't work

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I have a similar issue as this bug
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-
  center/+bug/1676131. But I am reopening according to what it is said
  in the last post of the above bug ticket.

  Gnome Night Light doesn't work on my system: Asus UX301L Notebook
  using Ubuntu 17.10 with the latest updates.

  It used to work and suddenly stopped working but I can't remember at
  what period exactly. I think it was before the official release...

  If you need more information, tell me.