Sorry, in my above comment I meant to say duplicate of 856387.

856387  Network tools IP information list is too small to see data

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-nettool/+bug/856387

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-nettool in Ubuntu.

  Unusable IP Information table and partial obstruction of Ping tab.

Status in “gnome-nettool” package in Ubuntu:

  The Devices' tab's IP Information table has only about 10px worth of
  viewing space - making the window larger does not make the table
  bigger. It is completely unusable.

  Additionally, the default window size (which is not remembered between
  launches) does not allow for the Ping tab's graph to be fully
  displayed - even the legend gets cut off, let alone the graph it self.
  The Details table also suffers the same issue as described above on
  the Devices tab.

  Package: gnome-nettool 3.0.0-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CheckboxSubmission: 880f1cef728a67d1a58407cc143447d4
  CheckboxSystem: 4ed15c40009aa6f7770f606350a390a2