This also affects the Shotcut snap. *Might* also be why the blender-tpaw
build is suboptimal and can't take advantage of GPUs.

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-361 in Ubuntu.

  libgl not found on nvidia machines (so far)

Status in Snappy:
  Triaged
Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-361 package in Ubuntu:

  So I've just had 2 recent complaints on libgl not being found on nvidia.
  here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/759647/opengl-error-in-snaps-ubuntu-16-04
  and on IRC

  I cannot determine if anyone has had success running one of the
desktop-example apps from the store on an nvidia gpu machine.
  I asked Alberto Aguirre on the mir team (who has a nvidia gpu) to try SDoC
and install the ubuntu-clock-app from the store - he confirms seeing the exact
same issue, he can be questioned if debug help is needed.

  Note, from an engagement on IRC earlier, the person confirmed that
  even rebuilding the clock snap locally and sideloading did not address
  the issue.