# apt-get install gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly is already the newest version (1.8.3-1ubuntu0.1).
  libgles1-mesa linux-headers-4.4.0-21 linux-headers-4.4.0-21-generic
  linux-image-4.4.0-21-generic linux-image-extra-4.4.0-21-generic snap-confine
  thermald
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Audio-CD extracting not possible

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (Xubuntu)
  rhythmbox 3.3-1ubuntu7

  It is not possible to extract Audio-CDs with Rhythmbox. When starting
  an Audio-CD extraction Rhythmbox prompts:

  Error transferring track. Internal data flow error.

  Starting Rhythmbox in a terminal, the command line tells:

  (rhythmbox:2854): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_pad_link_full: assertion
  'GST_IS_PAD (sinkpad)' failed.

  I have this problem since Xubuntu 16.4. On Xubuntu 14.4. I didn't have
  this problem. On Xubuntu 14.4 I had a folder .gstreamer-0.10. There is
  no aequivalent hidden folder in /home/user. I reinstalled
  libsgstreamer0.10-0, but this didn't solve the problem. I only
  understand that sink means output. I have no idea.