Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: gksu (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gksu in Ubuntu.

  Password prompt doesn't accept focus

Status in gksu package in Ubuntu:

  When I invoke gksudo or gksu from terminal, I get the screen overlay
  "Enter your password to perform administrative tasks", but it's
  impossible to enter the password because the focus remains in the
  terminal window. Clicking on the text box in the overlay has no
  effect. I am ultimately only able to click "Ok" or "Cancel".

  $ dpkg -l gksu