What version of Ubuntu MATE?

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Broken GUI in Ubuntu MATE Live Session

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  Device: MacBook Air, late 2013

  -The toolbar on the top and the bottom loads, but they seem to be images only.

  -I cannot click on the Applications, Places, System, Firefox, or MATE
  Welcome, nor the power button on the top bar.

  -The Bottom bar's show desktop and switch desktop does not click
  either.

  -My cursor shows and tracks, but it does not seem to register clicks.
  This is both with a mouse and a trackpad.

  -Background image is black.