run 'sudo apt -f install' to fix that

Packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [regression] compiz crashes after Mesa upgrade

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in mesa source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in mesa source package in Artful:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  When I use the Unity session I automatically get logged out under these
conditions:

      When I hover with my mouse over any icon of the sidebar.
      When I press the alt key.
      When I press the super key.

  running dmesg after this unwanted logout happens I get following
  information:

  compiz[10616]: segfault at 0 ip 00007fbca309feeb sp 00007fff5f59a4d0
  error 4 in i965_dri.so[7fbca2af6000+7e4000]

  This is caused by a mesa upgrade, which added a patch for bug #1727401. The
crasher is reproduced on:
  - gen4 / gen5 Intel
  - if using modesetting X driver, like when xserver-xorg-video-intel is not
installed, or the HWE stack is installed (xserver-xorg-core-hwe-16.04 defaults
to modesetting)

  [Test case]
  Log in to Unity, open the dash or try to log out etc. Compiz shouldn't crash.

  [Regression potential]
  The backported patches need to be tested, here for regressions and on 1727401
that they fix the original bug (again).

  Best to test on a wide array of Intel HW:
  gen4 (965GM/GM45/G45)
  gen5 (Ironlake)
  gen6 (Sandy Bridge)
  gen7 (Bay Trail, Ivy Bridge, Haswell)
  gen8 (Braswell, Broadwell)
  gen9 (Apollo Lake, Skylake, Gemini Lake, Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake)