-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/894762
Title: Evolution 3.2.1 I am unable to delete the "personal" address book. I have added two other address books without problem. I want to use Evolution address books with gLabels. gLabels defaults to the "personal" list although it says it defaults to the "default" address book. I have set one of the newly created address books to "default" and unchecked "default in the "personal" address book but gLabels continues to default to "personal". When trying to delete "personal", "delete address book" is greyed out in the list. Also, can't rename the "pesonal" address book. Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: Evolution 3.2.1 Ubuntu 11.10 (all updates installed) ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10 Package: evolution 3.2.1-0ubuntu1 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-13.22-generic 3.0.6 Uname: Linux 3.0.0-13-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4 Architecture: amd64 Date: Fri Nov 25 07:00:32 2011 ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evolution InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012) SourcePackage: evolution UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/894762/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

