Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and help make Ubuntu
better. I am marking this a duplicate of LP: #1637988 which has more up-
to-date information.

   gvfsd-nfs not present in gvfs-backends, why?

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Add GUI for nfs mount [Whishlist]

Status in Nautilus:
  New
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  Lots of people use NFS instead of samba for file mounts and there is
  no reason why this shouldn't be made as easy as possible to
  accomplish. Is it possible to add a graphical tool to join easier a
  NFS server?

  It should be able to :

   -   install nfs-common automatically
   -   create a new default directory (i.e /media/nfs) or by a manual choice
   -   select the IP address of the NFS server
   -   submit previous datas to /etc/fstab
   -   mount NFS file system, (like sudo mount -a)
   -   (optionally) seek for all nfs servers on local network

  I think that nautilus-connect-server would be a good place to add this
  stuff.

  Original Idea from Ubuntu Brainstorm:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100624234331/http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/2982