** Changed in: firefox

  Allow bookmarks to launch multiple pages

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Won't Fix
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  New
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I think it would be really useful if Firefox allowed you to have
  bookmarks which open multiple pages. So for instance, I have 3 news
  sites I read on a regular basis, however I don't want to have to open
  each one manually even if it's through 3 bookmarks, I also don't want
  to have them as startup pages.

  So what would be really useful for me would be just one bookmark
  titles something like "News" which upon being clicked would open 3
  separate tabs in the specified order of the pages.

  I am sure that there would be many uses for this and that others would
  also find it useful.