** Also affects: gnome-terminal (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  gnome-terminal-server --help does not include option --app-id

Status in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-terminal package in Ubuntu:

  Below is the current full usage info, and the option --app-id is
  missing.

  Also, while in that section of the code, please consider adding
  --version option.

  I had to learn of this option via other means.  The reason is when
  gnome-terminal-server crashes it takes down all gnome-terminals that I
  have created in "Startup Applications".

  [The crash appears to be caused by mouse clicking on the minimize icon
  of my ssh session, but I have not enough info to file a bug report on
  that.  Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - GNOME Terminal 3.18.3-1ubuntu1 ]

  [I am filing another bug within minutes, about the app-id option not
  accepting digits after a period.  That bug report will include the
  script I am using.]

  STDOUT:

  /usr/lib/gnome-terminal/gnome-terminal-server --help-all
  Usage:
    gnome-terminal-server [OPTION...]

  Help Options:
    -h, --help               Show help options
    --help-all               Show all help options
    --help-gtk               Show GTK+ Options

  GTK+ Options
    --class=CLASS            Program class as used by the window manager
    --name=NAME              Program name as used by the window manager
    --gdk-debug=FLAGS        GDK debugging flags to set
    --gdk-no-debug=FLAGS     GDK debugging flags to unset
    --gtk-module=MODULES     Load additional GTK+ modules
    --g-fatal-warnings       Make all warnings fatal
    --gtk-debug=FLAGS        GTK+ debugging flags to set
    --gtk-no-debug=FLAGS     GTK+ debugging flags to unset

  Application Options:
    --display=DISPLAY        X display to

  gnome-terminal --version
  GNOME Terminal 3.18.3
  pete@U16t54:~/bin$ /usr/lib/gnome-terminal-server --version
  bash: /usr/lib/gnome-terminal-server: No such file or directory