This is not part of gnome-nettools, I believe it belongs to network
manager.

** Package changed: gnome-nettool (Ubuntu) => network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Not possible to disable "save password" in network manager

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  I liked the Maverick release in regards to the VPN setup. When no
  password was filledin it asked for a password each time I try to
  login. Handy because I need to enter a unique ID each time via a VASCO
  key.

  Since Oneiric I need to clear the password each time I want to connect
  to the VPN so I can enter the correct one. Although there is nowhere a
  checkbox to be seen that sets save password (like in the previous
  version) it does it anyhow. Is this a bug (or was the previous way to
  do it a bug)?

  Is there a setting I missed? It seems something in the network
  manager.