** Summary changed:

- Bluefish asks to download files from Nautilus FTP window
+ Double-click doesn't open default application

** Description changed:

  Ubuntu 18.04
  Nautilus 1:3.26.0-0ubuntu1
- Bluefish 2.2.9-1
+ Bluefish 2.2.10

- When I open a file from a FTP server browsed with Nautilus, Bluefish
- asks to download the file instead of open it as it was in the previous
- versions.
+ When I open a .php file from a FTP server browsed with Nautilus, Chrome
+ is opened instead of the default application Bluefish.

  Steps to reproduce:
- 1. Connect to an FTP server via Nautilus
- 2. Open the file with Nautilus
- 3. Nautilus will ask for the download location
+ 1. Connect to an FTP server via Nautilus
+ 2a. Double-click on a .php file: chrome opens and the file is downloaded
+ 2b. Right click and select 'open with' and then Bluefish: the file is opened
in bluefish as expected

- If I try to open the same file with gedit it works well, that's why I
- think is Bluefish bug.
+ So, on the double-click from Nautilus the wrong app (chrome!) is opened
+ even if the .php files are associated with bluefish.

  Thanks

  Package: bluefish 2.2.9-1
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 (20151021)
  SourcePackage: bluefish

  Double-click doesn't open default application

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 18.04
  Nautilus 1:3.26.0-0ubuntu1
  Bluefish 2.2.10