Public bug reported:

(initially reported at https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/call-for-testing-
libreoffice-6-0-0/3917/6)

Steps to reproduce:

1) create a text document with bullet points
2) save it in the docx format
3) close libreoffice, then re-open the document with writer

Expected result: the bullets are rendered correctly as they were when
the document was created and saved

Actual result: bullets are rendered with another different glyph (that
appears to vary from one setup to the other).

I'm attaching a screenshot that demonstrates the issue (from the
original forum post).

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Tags: snap

** Attachment added: "bullets.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1748518/+attachment/5052093/+files/bullets.png

  [snap] bullets rendered incorrectly in docx files

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: