_bah_, on newer systems that have never versions of apt ... looks like
API was broken;

couldn't easily figure out how to achieve a "names only" search, so
hacks

{{{
$ for pkg in $(apt search "libreoffice-style-" | egrep -v "default" | grep
"style-" | awk -F/ '{print $1}'); do sudo apt install -y $pkg; done
}}}

  LibreOffice 6.0.0.3 missing Elementary icons?

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  09.02.2018 06:00 CET

  Ubuntu Mate 16.04.3 LTS
  Kernal 4.13.0-32-genericx86_64
  Mate 1.16.2

  Installed via software updater from LO 5.4.4 to LO 6.0.0.3

  LO Build ID: 1:6.0.0~rc3-OubuntuO.16.04.1~lo7

  There is no selection for the "elementary" icon set available under:
  Tools>Options>LibreOffice>View>Icon style

  Steps taken to resolve this:
  re-booted - no change apparent

  Currently only galaxy and tango icons available for selection on my
installation.
  Is this a bug?

  09.02.2018 21:39 CET
  You can install icons called "Elementary" via Synaptic.
  I don't understand the why and how. I'm merely reporting this in case it
helps someone sort out whatever is happening.