Public bug reported:

When I do File > Export > Graphics > png, the picture obtained depicts the
molecule in the state it was before the last operation I run on it (e.g., I
toggle the atoms labels on, export, and the png doesn't have the labels; or,
open a file, export, and there's nothing in the png but the axes). This happens
when I work with xyz inputs and displaying axes, balls and sticks, and labels.
I'm sorry but I can't test it more extensively now.
I'm on Ubuntu 17.10, Avogadro is v1.2.0-2.

** Affects: avogadro (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to avogadro in Ubuntu.

  The png exported is one step behind the main window

Status in avogadro package in Ubuntu: