[Expired for xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu) because there has been
no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  MMIO write FAULT

Status in xserver-xorg-video-nouveau package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Hi there,

  I'm not sure if I am right here.  I installed ubuntu 13.10 i had mint
  for a while now (1,5 years), but now this happens:

  When I use unity, it sometime crashes, so the system really stays,
  there is nothing more able to to.

  I will give you a dmesg, please check if it could help you.  Of course
  this is before the sytsem realy gives up, but I hope that can help.

  Is there any ppa to try for a newer version?

  my dmesg: