This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1748620

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  PulseAudio defaults audio output to the USB microphone (Nintendo
  WUP-021-0)

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Pulseaudio can not remember my settings between reboots. I have a usb mic
named WUP-021-0 Analog Mono and i use for output Built-in Audio Analog Stereo.
But every time i open my pc or reboot it my output setings will default to my
mic WUP-021-0 Analog Mono.
  Tested in ubuntu 18.04 daily

  Package: pulseaudio 1:11.1-1ubuntu6
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  apolihron   1590 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  apolihron   1590 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC2:  apolihron   1590 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: MATE
  Date: Sat Feb 10 15:34:51 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-MATE 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Alpha amd64
(20180210)
  SourcePackage: pulseaudio
  dmi.bios.date: 05/05/2016
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: P1.40
  dmi.board.name: A88M-G/3.1
  dmi.board.vendor: ASRock
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.chassis.version: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvrP1.40:bd05/05/2016:svnToBeFilledByO.E.M.:pnToBeFilledByO.E.M.:pvrToBeFilledByO.E.M.:rvnASRock:rnA88M-G/3.1:rvr:cvnToBeFilledByO.E.M.:ct3:cvrToBeFilledByO.E.M.:
  dmi.product.family: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.product.name: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.product.version: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.sys.vendor: To Be Filled By O.E.M.