That version is now dead
http://news.softpedia.com/news/ubuntu-17-04-zesty-zapus-has-reached-end-of-life-upgrade-to-ubuntu-17-10-now-519360.shtml

** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  unity greeter logs-in when clicking password field

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  On Ubuntu 17.04 beta2 the unity greeter will log in immediately after
clicking the password field.
  If I focus the password field using tab keys, I cannot type anything.

  The issue appears in both unity 7 and 8 options. I dont have activated
  auto login or login without password in my user settings.

  Maybe related:
  I face issues with passwords on sudo commands and similar. I changed my
password with passwd (by booting from recovery mode). Since then, most sudo
commands work with my new password, but some times I must type the old.

  For example after the automatic login in unity 7, a window asks me for
  my password (it says that it was not provided during login, which is
  true of course). This window would accepts only the old password...

  I think this is also a security issue. I missed checking marking the
  checkbox...

  Package: lightdm 1.22.0-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7