CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat Feb 17 09:26:14 2018
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-control-center

** Affects: gnome-control-center

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug artful bluetooth connection connectivity frozen gconf
gnome-system-settings pairing settings stuck third-party-packages usability
wayland-session wireless

  Xbox (One) Wireless Controller won't connect

Status in gnome-control-center:
  Unknown
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Xbox One Wireless Controllers refuse to connect via bluetooth with Ubuntu
17.10 in the gnome-control-center.
  Placing the controller into pairing mode makes it visible on the Bluetooth
Devices list and the device pairs, but does not make the full connection needed
to pull the controller out of pairing mode.

  This renders my controller unusable with my Ubuntu PC unless I want to
  resort to using the wire (microUSB).

  Please fix. See the attached system information below.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.26.2-0ubuntu0.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.13.0-32.35-lowlatency 4.13.13
  Uname: Linux 4.13.0-32-lowlatency x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Feb 17 09:26:14 2018