See also:

** Bug watch added: GNOME Bug Tracker #773126

  cannnot set phase2 peap auth to none

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  In my university, they use PEAP auth, with no certificate and phase 2
authentication set to none.
  On windows and android I am able to set this, however network-manager offers
no such option, and I cant connect to that network.

  I have tried to work around using this:
  However I could not make it to work.

  Release:      16.04

    Installed: 1.2.0-0ubuntu0.16.04.3