Yes you can copy the link out of ssh into your local machine's web
browser to complete the bug creation. Please do that. Once you have that
link it does not matter which machine you use the web browser on the to
complete the process.

Unfortunately I cannot see the information we need in your attachment.

  System freeze when going back and forth fullscreen mode with Firefox

  Use Ubuntu 17.10
  Open a Wayland session
  Start Firefox
  Press F11 repeatedly