** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Invalid
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.
Network sound devices are always set as default
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
I notice that when I connect to a wireless network with an Apple TV,
the network device is set as the default audio device. This happens
even if I have manually set it otherwise.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Connect to network with an Apple TV.
2. PulseAudio picks up the Apple TV device and sets it as default.
3. Manually set the built-in audio card as default.
4. Disconnect from the audio network, and reconnect.
5. PulseAudio again sets the Apple TV device as default.
Step 2 is debatable, but step 5 definitely should not happen.
This is on Kubuntu 17.04 with pulseaudio 1:10.0-1ubuntu2 and plasma-pa
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp