** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-branches/debian/sid/gnome-themes-extra/sid
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-themes-standard in Ubuntu.
Icons missing when appearance setting is "high contrast"
Status in gnome-themes-standard package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-themes-standard source package in Xenial:
Status in gnome-themes-standard source package in Artful:
* Switching to HighContrast theme in System Settings/Appearance results in
missing icons for some of the panels in System Settings.
* Only Xenial is affected of the currently supported releases.
* Current development release is not affected.
* Open System Settings, select Appearance.
* Choose the "High Contrast" theme.
* Go back by selecting "All Settings".
Expected result: there are icons to all items in the Settings window.
Actual result: some items are missing icons.
* There might be different icons used in some places depending on the
fact that for Xenial HighContrast used Adwaita themes. Possibly icons
may be missing in different places.
* For some reason Trusty was using HighContrast icons and the change was
made somewhere in between Trusty - Xenial.
* Original bug description:
To reproduce this:
Open System Settings.
Theme: High Contrast.
Click All Settings tab:
Many icons are missing.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
Package: unity-control-center 15.04.0+16.04.20160705-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-47.68-generic 4.4.24
Uname: Linux 4.4.0-47-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
Date: Thu Nov 24 14:45:30 2016
InstallationDate: Installed on 2015-06-06 (537 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" - Release amd64 (20150422)
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2016-08-28 (88 days ago)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp