*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1751005 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1751005
Thanks for the report. Marking this as a duplicate of bug #1751005 as
both issues will be fixed with the same update.
** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1751005
libreoffice cannot open a document not within $HOME
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1751258
Title:
libreoffice cannot open .xlsm files after the latest update
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
After the recent update to version 1:5.4.5-0ubuntu0.17.10.1, I can no
longer open Excel spreadsheets with names ending in .xlsm -- I get
"Access to xyz.xlsm was denied." error.
At first I thought this was the same problem as
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1751005
because sudo apparmor_parser -R
/etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.libreoffice.program.* "fixed" the problem, but
my document is in $HOME (not that I agree that it needs to be).
Instead it appears that xlsm is not listed as a "supported" extension
in /etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.libreoffice.program.soffice.bin. I added it
and that fixed the problem.
It's my understanding that there is also (at least) xlsb extension
which is not listed either, but I don't know if Libreoffice supports
xlsb files.
I'm using Kubuntu 17.10.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1751258/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp