Thanks again! I have uploaded this and therefore I'm unsubscribing
ubuntu-sponsors. Feel free to re-subscribe if you have something else
that needs sponsoring.

** No longer affects: vte2.91 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: tilix (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to vte2.91 in Ubuntu.

  Tilix Background Transparency

Status in tilix package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Updated the system and now tilix background is 100% transparent.

  Developer Options - Pre-Release (proposed bionic) is enabled.

  Refer to this github issue that explains the cause of this issue

  Budgie Desktop --version