** Tags added: patch

  mutter 3.28 transition

Status in budgie-desktop package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  mutter/gnome-shell transition bug

  mutter's soname is being bumped (this will probably happen for every
  major new GNOME Shell series) so we'll need to update gnome-shell also
  and rebuild budgie-desktop.

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/blob/master/NEWS
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/blob/master/NEWS

  Known Issues
  ------------
  - The 70_allow_sound_above_100.patch needs to be rebased (probably by
didrocks)
  - The "keycaps" (labels for Shift, Enter, etc.) in the new screen keyboard
show in the GNOME session but not the Ubuntu session
  - ubuntu-session-mods/ubuntu.css probably needs to be rebased (and that will
probably fix the keycaps issue)

  Other Transitions
  This will unlock the gnome-settings-daemon transition. gnome-settings-daemon
3.27 drops the a11ykeyboard plugin which mutter now provides. That transition
is pretty easy. We just need to patch all these packages to not have
A11yKeyboard in their RequiredComponents line:

https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=org.gnome.SettingsDaemon.A11yKeyboard&perpkg=1

  budgie-desktop is part of the ongoing gnome-desktop3 transition.
  gnome-shell will be part of the evolution-data-server transition.