Public bug reported:

Release:        18.04

since upgrading from ubuntu 16.10 to 18.04 (dev branch),
the mouse cursor disappears after a few secs when using an external usb mouse
on a dell xps 13 9333
The notebook also has a touchpad which appears to work correctly.
I can manage to make visible again the mouse cursor by touching the touchpad.
But again if I start using the external mouse after a few secs 60 secs the
mouse cursor disappears again.
This is happening constantly does making difficult to use the external mouse.

Thanks for you attention.
Best regards,
Filippo

** Affects: unity-greeter (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-greeter in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu bionic beaver dev branch - disappearing mouse cursor, after few
  secs, when using a usb mouse on dell xps 13 9333

Status in unity-greeter package in Ubuntu: