** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-software/ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Proprietary software is labelled red

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:

  Proprietary software delivered as snaps in GNOME Software is
  highlighted red in the software details. While it's great that we show
  the license for software, it's not ideal that the implication of the
  colours is that free=good, proprietary=bad. We should provide software
  and enable users to make an informed choice what they install, but not
  make the implication that it's a bad choice.