** Also affects: evince (Arch Linux)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Evince crashed when a page of the pdf disapear

Status in evince package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in evince package in Arch Linux:

  The issue appeared when I was working on a LaTeX document:
  * the pdf generated by LaTeX (which contains 3 pages) is displayed in a
Evince Window, at the page, say, 3.
  * At the next LaTeX compilation, my document contains only 2 pages.
  * Since my pdf has changed on the disk, Evince try to reload it but fail
because the cursor is on the 3rd page which doesn't exist anymore. It make
Evince crashed with a : "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".

  Possible desired behavior when this scenario occurs: go to the last
  reachable page (in my case the second one).