Public bug reported:

(As seen in the latest daily build of 32bit Ubuntu Budgie 18.04)

The "Color" page within Settings has a "Learn More" link, which points
to the Ubuntu Desktop Guide. Within this, I found a page called "How do
I test if color management is working correctly?", which suggests that
it's possible to click on a button called "Add profile" to enable a test
colour profile (and presumably other profiles also).

The current development version of Gnome, as seen in the latest daily
build of Ubuntu Budgie 32bit, has no such button visible within Settings
> Color. See screenshot.

Thanks,
Ken.
***

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "No option to add color profile from within GUI.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1754827/+attachment/5074935/+files/No%20option%20to%20add%20color%20profile%20from%20within%20GUI.png

  Gnome settings - color: No ability to add new color profile via GUI