I think we just have the IRC logs that Chituc posted, no bug id.

When I searched https://bugs.chromium.org/p/skia/issues/list last months
for issues with the keyword "armhf" I did not find any such bug filed.

At the time I was about to file a ticket myself, but that made me first
run through the thought process of what their initial response might be.
Imagining that to be "well, it works for Chromium" is what inspired me
to look more closely at the chromium-browser build logs.

  Firefox crashes at start on armv7L after 55.0.1 update

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Firefox always crashes when launched after the 55.0.1 update on an
  Orange Pi PC Plus (a single-board computer similar to a Raspberry Pi),
  even in safe mode.

  I did a fresh install of Armbian (a Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 re-spin for
  ARM single-board computer) on a similar board (Orange Pi Plus 2e),
  installed Firefox and experienced the same problem--it won't load
  without crashing.

  Package: firefox 55.0.1+build2-0ubuntu0.16.04.2
  Uname: Linux 3.4.113-sun8i armv7l
  AddonCompatCheckDisabled: False
  AlsaVersion: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.25.
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.10
  Architecture: armhf
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  jim        1138 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  jim        1138 F.... pulseaudio
  BuildID: 20170814194718
   Card hw:0 'audiocodec'/'audiocodec'
     Mixer name : ''
     Components : ''
     Controls      : 12
     Simple ctrls  : 12
   Card hw:1 'sndhdmi'/'sndhdmi'
     Mixer name : ''
     Components : ''
     Controls      : 1
     Simple ctrls  : 1
   Simple mixer control 'hdmi audio format Function',0
     Capabilities: enum
     Items: 'null' 'pcm' 'AC3' 'MPEG1' 'MP3' 'MPEG2' 'AAC' 'DTS' 'ATRAC'
     Item0: 'pcm'
  Channel: Unavailable
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Thu Aug 17 05:37:00 2017
  Extensions: extensions.sqlite corrupt or missing
  ForcedLayersAccel: False
  IncompatibleExtensions: Unavailable (corrupt or non-existant
compatibility.ini or extensions.sqlite)
   default via dev eth0
   default via dev wlan0  proto static  metric 600 dev eth0  scope link  metric 1000 dev eth0  proto kernel  scope link  src dev wlan0  proto kernel  scope link  src
metric 600
  Locales: extensions.sqlite corrupt or missing
  Profiles: Profile0 (Default) - LastVersion=55.0.1/20170814194718
   0: phy0: Wireless LAN
        Soft blocked: no
        Hard blocked: no
  RunningIncompatibleAddons: False
  SourcePackage: firefox
  Themes: extensions.sqlite corrupt or missing