Public bug reported:

How to install Miro video player on my Linux Ubuntu artful 17.10
system... I can't able to find the package in synthetic package manager
or software centre... Please tell me the steps which are need to do for
installing the player... Thanks

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  How to install Miro video player on my Linux Ubuntu 17.10 system

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu: