Is this still an issue with recent versions of chromium?

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Chad Miller (cmiller) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  After updating Chromium its GUI is absurdly large (DPI settings
  ignored?)

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  Today I updated Chromium. After that update the browser gui is
  absurdly large, like on a 800x600 screen - it seems like it ignores
  DPI settings now. I have DPI set to 144 in my xfce desktop.

  How to change that behavior?