** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Chad Miller (cmiller) => (unassigned)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromium doesn't read files from /etc/chromium-browser/customizations

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I was trying to start chromium-browser with some additional command-
  line arguments (gssapi-related). I created a file  /etc/chromium-
  browser/customizations/00_gps.dynxs.de.sh that extends the variable
  CHROMIUM_FLAGS, but this file is acually ignored.

  Apparently, the run-parts command isn't called correctly from the
  script /usr/bin/chromium-browser. Without --regex, no file is listed
  and sourced.

  This affects Ubuntu 14.04 and chromium-browser-36.0.1985.12.