** Changed in: gnome-applets (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-applets in Ubuntu.

  Invest Applet fails to open menu options

Status in gnome-applets package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This is version 3.2.1

  Invest Applet fails to open any menu options with an error like:

  TypeError occurred: on_refresh() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
  TypeError occurred: on_about() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
  TypeError occurred: on_preferences() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
  TypeError occurred: on_help() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

  I have succesfully modified applet.py like this:

  def on_about(self, action)

  on each option and it works.
  I have removed applet.pyc too.

  I have had no other errors changing those functions.

  (Sorry my poor English)