Thank you for your bug report, could you add your journalctl log it
might include details that would be useful to understand your issue
(ubuntu-bug sends those information if you use it to report a problem
which is usually the right way)

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Clone Mac Address Function On Default Wifi Setting Does Not Work
  (Ubuntu 17.10)

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I am Just Using Ubuntu 17.10.

  My Uname -a Result -> Linux user 4.13.0-36-generic #40-Ubuntu SMP Fri
  Feb 16 20:07:48 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux.

  Before Using Ubuntu 17.10, I was on fedora 26. I notice that there is
  also (MAC Address Randomization issue). I can fixed it and can use
  default mac address spoofing function from wifi setting -> Network
  Profile Setting (*) -> Identity -> Cloned Address -> And Add mac
  address to spoof for particular network.

  This Default mac address spoof function is very useful for me.

  Clearly, I doesn't mean (MAC Address Randomization issue)

  Now I have a trouble with this feature (default mac spoffing). I can
  connect Wifi-s with great signal easily without using cloned address

  But when I added spoof address to setting, the wifi-s cannot be
  connected. I tried two wifi-s from near me which can connect on fedora
  26. One is open type network and the other is WPA Enterprise network.

  If this function doesn't work for anyone, this must be a bug.
  If it is a bug, hope it will fix it next release.

  Please, Don't Hesitate to ask more information. I really want to help
  to fix bug.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      17.10

    Installed: 1.8.4-1ubuntu3