** Package changed: deja-dup (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  nvidia 390 driver creates unknown screen

Status in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  ubuntu 18.04 Laptop Samsung RF711 and Sony V7
  the nvidia driver creates an unknown screen and also opens it.

  I do not see a login window and a desktop
  I enter the password blind, I start the desktop and do not see him.
  with the right mouse button and background I can change the screen.