Thanks for your report. I believe that the linked MP will address this
and some other similar translation issues.

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)
    Milestone: None => ubuntu-18.04

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Gunnar Hjalmarsson (gunnarhj)

  Some strings of Ubuntu Dock settings are not translated anymore on
  Ubuntu 18.04

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Another translation issue. :-( It looks like that some recent update
  of Ubuntu 18.04 broke the translation of the "Dock", "Ubuntu Dock
  Settings","Dock;Launcher;" and "Ubuntu Dock" strings. They are fully
  translated on Launchpad in my (Czech) language, but the translation is
  not applied anymore.