Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to look at all
reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many changes in Ubuntu since
that time you reported the bug and your problem may have been fixed with some
of the updates. It would help us a lot if you could test it on a currently
supported Ubuntu version. When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly
upload the updated logs by running only once:
apport-collect 1001868

and any other logs that are relevant for this particular issue.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Selecting property file or folder freezing it

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes when I try to select (right mouse) the property of a folder
  or file, the system freezes the folder that contains it getting dark
  grey and a window shows up telling
  "GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not
  receive a reply (timeout by message bus)". I have not other choice to
  close the window. No other effect I have noticed and as it has come it
  goes away.