I'm not sure but this seems to suggest "yes" (?):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UEFI/SecureBoot/DKMS

  Input latency in 18.04

  I am on an Dell xps 9530 laptop and I had recently cleaned installed
  17.10. A few days back I decided to updated to 18.04 to check it out
  and report some bugs. The most annoying bug so far is the insane
  amount of input latency this update has brought with it to a degree
  that it makes it impossible to be productive. The issue is observable
  when using either the mouse or the keyboard. The mouse does not move
  immediately but it needs a second or two to register and start moving
  and even then at some point it freezes for half a second at some
  random point and then moves again. Also if I have two applications
  side by side and I try an move focus from one to the next at around
  the edges of each window the mouse freezes for a second and then
  moves. The keyboard freezes if it hasn't been used for a while and on
  the first keystroke will take a second to register and for a bonus you
  get the first keystorke repeated for around 15-30 times. So if you are
  trying to write "and" will become "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand" or pressing
  "ctrl + T" in the browser will open not one but 20 tabs!

  I am reporting it here cause I am not sure what is causing all this
  latency (it could be libinput or something else entirely) but please
  try and fix this as soon as possible!!

  Package: gnome-shell 3.28.0-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME