apport information

** Attachment added: "JournalErrors.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1757960/+attachment/5086660/+files/JournalErrors.txt

  Gnome Shell crashes with SIGSEGV when I turn off the monitor

  For quite some time, I have seen my gnome-shell session randomly dying
  on me when I am away from the desktop for quite some time. Only now
  have I found the reproducable cause: when my monitor is turned off (by
  power preserving or by pressing the power button), Shell SISSEGVs out
  of existance. I guess it is highly related to my destop configuration:
  I use proprietary NVIDIA drivers and my display is connected via
  DisplayPort, if this gives you ideas. Maybe in the end the bug is in
  the driver?

  Here are some system logs around the time of a crash, maybe it can give you
ideas what to check or whom to blame. If you need any other information, don't
hesitate asking me for it, I will try my best.
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.10
  GsettingsChanges:
   org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions
['alternate-...@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com',
'workspace-g...@mathematical.coffee.gmail.com',
'panel-...@berend.de.schouwer.gmail.com',
'Per_Window_Keyboard_Layout@nullie-laptop', 'ubuntu-appindicat...@ubuntu.com',
'system-moni...@paradoxxx.zero.gmail.com', 'disconnect-w...@kgshank.net',
'logoutbut...@kyle.aims.ac.za',
'native-window-placem...@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com',
'drive-m...@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com',
'remove-dropdown-arr...@mpdeimos.com']
   org.gnome.shell command-history ['', 'r']
   org.gnome.shell favorite-apps ['org.gnome.Terminal.desktop',
'org.gnome.Nautilus.desktop', 'google-chrome.desktop']
   org.gnome.desktop.interface gtk-im-module 'ibus'
   org.gnome.desktop.interface clock-show-date true
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.1)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  Package: gnome-shell 3.26.2-0ubuntu0.1
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=tmux-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8
  Tags:  artful
  Uname: Linux 4.13.0-37-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to artful on 2018-01-11 (69 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip docker lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo video
wireshark
  _MarkForUpload: True