I’m just adding this comment to precise that this bug is reproducable in my
computer, but the reasons of this bugs seems complex.
To reproduce this bug, I just have to preview any mails I’ve sent from
Evolution using an account where I’ve set an image for the account and where
there is an attachment.
When I click on the graphical interface, it displays the mail (and it displays
that there is an attachment) just before freezing, but it does not display the
image I’ve set for this account at the right of the mail’s description.
Probably something to do with this image?
Martin.

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution freezes and does not answer when displaying a mail

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi!

  I was just using Evolution.  It works well for some hours, but there it just
crashes.
  When it crashes, I was switching directory from my inbox one to my “Sent”
directory.
  Then it freezes.  Even the graphical interface didn’t redraw place that where
hidden by other windows!
  I thus used apport-bug in it, and this is the result.

  Then I used xkill on the window and restart Evolution.  It seems that a
problem occured as apport-bug launches another time by saying that Evolution
just exits with signal 5.
  By looking in the informations of “ps -e”, it appears that the old one was
still running and that the new I launches crashes.
  I’m thus attaching the other bug report from apport (the one stored in
/var/crash).

  Once I’ve killed the first Evolution, I was then able to launche
  Evolution without problem.

  Hoping it will help.
  Martin.

  Package: evolution 3.2.1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CheckboxSubmission: 01a18e0a74cbde3d34a62f62830ed079
  CheckboxSystem: f134069bba098730d27f59b402920826