Thank you for using Ubuntu and reporting a bug. This is not a bug in
AppArmor, but in the akonadi Ubuntu package. I'm closing the AppArmor
task, but leaving the akonadi task open and adding an 'apparmor' tag.

** Tags added: apparmor

** Changed in: apparmor

Packages, which is subscribed to akonadi in Ubuntu.

  mysqld-akonadi profile does not support seccomp

Status in AppArmor:
  Invalid
Status in akonadi package in Ubuntu:

  The AppArmor profile usr.sbin.mysqld-akonadi is not compatible with
  seccomp in general and the no_new_privs bit specifically, because it
  includes a profile transition.

  I came across this when I tried to write a profile for the Firejail
  sandbox, and had to omit everything seccomp related in order to not
  break Akonadi:
  https://github.com/netblue30/firejail/blob/master/etc/akonadi_control.profile

  Would it be possible for you to replace access mode cx with ix here?
  Especially because the transition in usr.sbin.mysqld-akonadi seems to
  not have been motivated by administrative or security needs....

  Best regards,
  smitsohu