Public bug reported:

So I did an apt update/upgrade yesterday and after a reboot, mouse
clicks do not work anymore.

I opened a X11 session instead of Wayland and mouse clicks are working
there.

It's the first time I have this bug since I installed Ubuntu 17.10 (and
I have been using Wayland all the time with that release).

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.10
Package: gnome-shell 3.26.2-0ubuntu0.1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.13.0-38.43-generic 4.13.16
Uname: Linux 4.13.0-38-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Thu Apr  5 18:22:07 2018
DisplayManager: gdm3
InstallationDate: Installed on 2017-10-02 (184 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Alpha amd64 (20170926)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm-256color
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-shell
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug artful third-party-packages

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1761539

Title:
  mouse clicks not working anymore with wayland

Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  So I did an apt update/upgrade yesterday and after a reboot, mouse
  clicks do not work anymore.

  I opened a X11 session instead of Wayland and mouse clicks are working
  there.

  It's the first time I have this bug since I installed Ubuntu 17.10
  (and I have been using Wayland all the time with that release).

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.10
  Package: gnome-shell 3.26.2-0ubuntu0.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.13.0-38.43-generic 4.13.16
  Uname: Linux 4.13.0-38-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.7
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Apr  5 18:22:07 2018
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2017-10-02 (184 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Alpha amd64 (20170926)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1761539/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to