Public bug reported:

The GNOME version of gnome-initial-setup offers to set up Online
Accounts. This seems like a really useful feature that I'd like to see
in the "Welcome to Ubuntu" version too.

I suggest we show the GNOME Online Accounts (goa) page before the apps
page.

A few issues I noticed but I don't think they are blockers:

Issues
======
1. There is a different design pattern in the GNOME version with a top logo. I
don't think it looks bad; I'm just mentioning it.

2. "Connect your accounts to easily access your email, online calendar,
contacts, documents and photos."

I proposed a wording change to GNOME to make this a bit more accurate for us
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/795077

** Affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Welcome could offer to set up Online Accounts

Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu: