Public bug reported:

The Help improve Ubuntu screen of the Welcome to Ubuntu apps has this at
the bottom.

"You can change your mind later in Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics"

That panel doesn't exist in the Settings app (gnome-control-center). We
could change it to:

"You can change your mind later in Settings > Privacy > Problem
Reporting"

If it is intended to add a Diagnostics subpanel in Settings, it might be
good for translators to have both strings available for translation.
That way we still have an accurate translated page if the Settings
feature isn't complete in time for 18.04's release.

Or maybe this was just a simple typo and this is easy to fix.

Screenshot attached.

** Affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "ubuntu-welcome-20180408-help-improve.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1762199/+attachment/5106930/+files/ubuntu-welcome-20180408-help-improve.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.

  Help improve Ubuntu suggests Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics but that
  page doesn't exist

Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu: